We are an independent charity and receive just £670 a year net in public funding. We are grateful to the support of our members and volunteers.
You can support the Wiltshire Museum in a number of ways:
- Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum – see our membership page for details of benefits.
- Consider volunteering
- Bring a school or group to visit the Museum
- Visit the Museum shop (either in person or online) for gifts and cards
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (we are @WiltshireMuseum) and share our news with your friends
- Review us on Tripadvisor
- RT @Wiltshire_flo: The latest treasure acquisition by @WiltshireMuseum is a vervel (hawking ring) which appears to match the heraldic… https://t.co/6fQ0DkxE3h 8 hours ago
- A delegation for Korea visting our friends at MAMUZ Museum in Austria - their Stonehenge Hidden Landscapes... https://t.co/uPvYtgwLes 11 hours ago
- A new museum in Chippenham - with some help from our friends at Chippenham Museum. https://t.co/rBXZYRDlan 11 hours ago
- An exciting opportunity! We have some great ideas! RT @EmmaInMuseums: @WiltshireMuseum @WessexMuseums @bbcarts Be s… https://t.co/7KF4FuG8hJ 17 hours ago
- Find out about The Winds and Words of War - our exhibition opening this Saturday with a talk & tour by Allison Hays… https://t.co/CDVL39cjpy 1 day ago
Omnes ad Unum has organised a Pimms Party and Silent Auction on Saturday 16 September. The Pimms Party is running