We are an independent charity and receive just £670 a year net in public funding. We are grateful to the support of our members and volunteers.
You can support the Wiltshire Museum in a number of ways:
- Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum – see our membership page for details of benefits.
- Consider volunteering
- Bring a school or group to visit the Museum
- Visit the Museum shop (either in person or online) for gifts and cards
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (we are @WiltshireMuseum) and share our news with your friends
- Review us on Tripadvisor
- Conference: The Great War in Wiltshire Sat 1 December 2018 Tidworth Garrison Theatre Programme & booking :… https://t.co/p8MfKvVRgT 4 hours ago
- RT @DevizesTownBand: We are proud to be part of this on 11th November, playing for the Remembrance Sunday parade in the morning and with… https://t.co/0o6mhJ9cWg 5 hours ago
- Our #WickedWessex object is now on view - with extra dressing appropriate to the season. Tread carefully as you p… https://t.co/91lKWnpvEe 5 hours ago
- We are working closely with the @DevizesTC, @DOCA_info and other organisations to create a programme of beautiful a… https://t.co/sUAJIRRh6U 7 hours ago
- Sunday 4 November 2018 Marlborough Town Hall @MTCwilts will host War, And The Pity Of War. A programme of Owen's p… https://t.co/SzV6CiK0sd 8 hours ago
Wiltshire Museum in Devizes urgently needs 30 people to write a 140 word imaginary ‘letter home’ from one of the