We are an independent charity and receive just £670 a year net in public funding. We are grateful to the support of our members and volunteers.
You can support the Wiltshire Museum in a number of ways:
- Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum – see our membership page for details of benefits.
- Consider volunteering
- Bring a school or group to visit the Museum
- Visit the Museum shop (either in person or online) for gifts and cards
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (we are @WiltshireMuseum) and share our news with your friends
- Review us on Tripadvisor
- Purchased as a gift for Mrs Chubb in 1915. Gifted to the nation in 1918. #timeforwiltshire #UnmissableStonehenge… https://t.co/q61bXcRJ76 1 day ago
- Our Recent History Gallery closed. Building work underway for our new Oexmann Exhibition Gallery #ReadyToBorrow… https://t.co/ef1gE47x6K 2 days ago
- News from @DorsetMuseum #WessexMuseums #DippyOnTour https://t.co/0Nsm2CCSAg 2 days ago
- RT @jurassic_coast: Once in a lifetime opportunity! Dippy Volunteering Open Evening @NHM_London @DorsetMuseum #dippyontour… https://t.co/WhQn5o9fmJ 2 days ago
- RT @medievalgill: Looking forward to going on @BBCWiltshire at 2.10pm to chat about upcoming talk on sex in the middle ages in @WiltshireMuseum on Saturday. 2 days ago
Omnes ad Unum has organised a Pimms Party and Silent Auction on Saturday 16 September. The Pimms Party is running