We are an independent charity and receive just £670 a year net in public funding. We are grateful to the support of our members and volunteers.
You can support the Wiltshire Museum in a number of ways:
- Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum – see our membership page for details of benefits.
- Consider volunteering
- Bring a school or group to visit the Museum
- Visit the Museum shop (either in person or online) for gifts and cards
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (we are @WiltshireMuseum) and share our news with your friends
- Review us on Tripadvisor
- Featuring some of our amazing collections.... RT @geographyphotos: Gold from the time of Stonehenge https://t.co/5AAuQ7C2RX… 36 mins ago
- Summer sculpture exhibition with @FOTGarden 22 June - 8 July 2018 Urchfont Manor https://t.co/Qvuj8FGQqR https://t.co/qUADbuRCPF 20 hours ago
- Glad you enjoyed your visit! https://t.co/gdxfmf4DBp 21 hours ago
- RT @visitpewseyvale: #pewseyvale Do you know why it's called Milk Hill? https://t.co/R4z2Fe28SQ 1 day ago
- Community archaeology survey! Only takes a couple of minutes ... https://t.co/aNblOFtqCL 3 days ago
We are looking for someone who will work with colleagues in the curatorial and marketing teams to develop and implement