We are an independent charity and receive just £670 a year net in public funding. We are grateful to the support of our members and volunteers.
You can support the Wiltshire Museum in a number of ways:
- Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum – see our membership page for details of benefits.
- Consider volunteering
- Bring a school or group to visit the Museum
- Visit the Museum shop (either in person or online) for gifts and cards
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (we are @WiltshireMuseum) and share our news with your friends
- Review us on Tripadvisor
- Our holiday craft sessions 22 August - Tudor Crafts: make a Tudor Rose in clay, create crowns and goblets, write w… https://t.co/20Dx8F5dJc 22 hours ago
- Here be serpents! Fantastic craft workshop here today exploring the Rainforest. Getting in the mood for SNAKES: a S… https://t.co/JgHL4VyF6K 23 hours ago
- A busy #WessexWednesday for our partner museum @SalisburyMuseum with gargoyles! @WessexMuseums https://t.co/8CeykXmJGm 23 hours ago
- Ambitious exhibiton at our partner museum @PooleMuseum #WessexWednesday @WessexMuseums https://t.co/PSCrYY5eMz 23 hours ago
- A #WessexWednesday wonder at our partner museum @DorsetMuseum @WessexMuseums https://t.co/RA5WxcX26X 23 hours ago
People in Devizes are being invited to cry “Votes for Women!” and join Wiltshire Museum in a colourful entry in