We are an independent charity and receive just £670 a year net in public funding. We are grateful to the support of our members and volunteers.
You can support the Wiltshire Museum in a number of ways:
- Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum – see our membership page for details of benefits.
- Consider volunteering
- Bring a school or group to visit the Museum
- Visit the Museum shop (either in person or online) for gifts and cards
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (we are @WiltshireMuseum) and share our news with your friends
- Review us on Tripadvisor
- Come with us on a coach trip form Devizes to see Dippy at the @DorsetMuseum and visit the fascinating town of Dorch… https://t.co/a4f5mThpe8 7 hours ago
- Don't miss your last chance to see the amazing WW1 Poster exhibition here at the Museum - final day today. We are… https://t.co/AYp8NEgefy 22 hours ago
- Great job! You work also across Wiltshire and Swindon. You also get to work with us one day or so each week. https://t.co/I6e8bf0TZj 2 days ago
- Join us for a Natural History Adventure! Book now to visit Dippy @DorsetMuseum Coach from Pewsey/Devizes to Dorches… https://t.co/ihyiVxlPLq 2 days ago
- Join us for a Natural History Adventure! Book now to visit Dippy @DorsetMuseum Coach from Pewsey/Devizes to Dorches… https://t.co/b94v1GaHQM 2 days ago
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
WANHS has today published its response to the Highways England proposals for the A303 Stonehenge: Amesbury to Berwisk Down. Key