Make Easter hangings for you window, woven baskets, bunnies and chicks.
Art and Craft activities for ages 3 to 11.
Tuesday 12 April – 10.30 am to noon
Tuesday 12 April – 1.30 pm to 3 pm
Wednesday 13 April – 10.30 am to noon
Wednesday 13 April – 1.30 am to 3 pm
Price: £6 per child, accompanying adult free (ticket must be booked).
* Pre-booking ESSENTIAL – book-online below.
* Maximum number per session = 15 (children and adults)
* Please refer to Booking Notes, before booking.
* Face coverings may be worn if desired, but can be removed when in the Lecture Hall if preferred.
* Any queries – email firstname.lastname@example.org
* activities are suitable for ages 3-11. Under 8s must be accompanied please.
* each session will last approx. 1½ hour.
* the room will be cleaned between sessions.
* Please follow any Covid-measures in place for the safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff.
* Please do not attend an event if you or a member of your group have any of the signs of Covid or have been asked to self-isolate.
No responsibility can be accepted by the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society (the Society) for accidents or injury sustained during the course of any event arranged by the Society.