Medieval themed art and craft activities for ages 3 to 11 – Make a crown to take home, a dragon sock puppet, a jewelled egg and a mini-castle.
Art and Craft activities for ages 3 to 11.
Mornings: Tuesday 31 May and Wednesday 1 June – 10.30 am to noon
Afternoons: Tuesday 31 May and Wednesday 1 June – 1.30 pm to 3 pm
Price: £6 per child, accompanying adult free (ticket must be booked).
* Cost = £6 per child (adults free)
* Pre-booking ESSENTIAL – book-online below.
* Maximum number per session = 12 children. Please book tickets for children only, no ticket necessary for accompanying adults (free).
* Please refer to Booking Notes, before booking.
* Face coverings may be worn if desired.
* Any queries – email firstname.lastname@example.org
* activities are suitable for ages 3-11. Under 8s must be accompanied please.
* each session will last approx. 1½ hour.
* the room will be cleaned between sessions.
* Please follow any Covid-measures in place for the safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff.
* Please do not attend an event if you or a member of your group have any symptoms of Covid.
No responsibility can be accepted by the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society (the Society) for accidents or injury sustained during the course of any event arranged by the Society.