An evening stroll through the Fonthill Estate, learning about the rich history of its previous incumbents while we walk through Fonthill Gifford, Berwick St Leonard and Fonthill Bishop before returning along the edge of Fonthill Lake.
Date: Wednesday 1 June
Start time: 6.30 pm. Walk is expected to last approx. two hours. 4 miles.
Parking and Meeting Point: South end of Fonthill Lake, OS Grid Ref: ST 93156 31231
Cost: £12 (£10 WANHS members)
Booking: Essential ‘BOOK ONLINE’ below.
Maximum Number: 12 (excluding walk leader)
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Stout footwear, protective clothing to suit the prevailing weather conditions and reasonable mobility will be required.
- Please ensure that you bring water and snacks; this is particularly important in hot weather.
- The event may be postponed if adverse weather is forecast.
- Unless sold out, bookings will close at 9 am on the day of the outing.
- Booking for events
- Cancellations, Refunds and T&Cs
More Walks by Hidden Wiltshire