Join local historian John Girvan on his evening Ghost Walk – and dowse the gallows site – if you dare!
Saturday 2 December
Friday 15 December
Price: £7.00 Adults, £4 Children (suitable for ages 11+)
Time: 7.00 pm. The walk last approx. one and quarter hours, but allow extra time.
Meet: Market Cross, Market Place, Devizes
Terrain: Generally hard surfaces around the town, but we regret the Ghost Walk is not suitable for wheelchairs.
Parking: There is pay and display parking in the Market Place, or various car-parks around the town. Visit the Wiltshire Council website for details.
1. These walks are organised and led by John Girvan. Wiltshire Museum do not take responsibility for these walks, acting only as a booking agent.
2. Numbers are limited to 20 (excluding the walk leader).
3. The walks use pavements and hard paths, no soft surfaces.
4. Please wear clothing and footwear suitable for the day.
5. Unless sold out, bookings will close at 5pm on the day of the walk.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Refund Policy