We are an independent charity and receive just £670 a year net in public funding. We are grateful to the support of our members and volunteers.
You can support the Wiltshire Museum in a number of ways:
- Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum – see our membership page for details of benefits.
- Consider volunteering
- Bring a school or group to visit the Museum
- Visit the Museum shop (either in person or online) for gifts and cards
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (we are @WiltshireMuseum) and share our news with your friends
- Review us on Tripadvisor
- Open today and Bank Holiday mMonday - 12-4. Gold from the Time of Stonehenge and our new Alchemy: Aretefacts Reimag… https://t.co/GfRbeXOxix 20 hours ago
- Still places left on our holiday activities next week for half term! Magical Materials - linking to our Alchemy exh… https://t.co/w01RvkI2uD 2 days ago
- New exhibition features loans by @WiltshireMuseum and @SalisburyMuseum . Gold from the Time of @EH_Stonehenge . https://t.co/6QGRrxVdpy 2 days ago
- Bush Barrow in Kansas at @UnionStationKC - gold studs from the Bush Barrow dagger plus replicas on disp;ay in theri… https://t.co/9Vvg6XFwkX 2 days ago
- RT @MadeleineHonor: A new exhibition has just opened at @WiltshireMuseum ‘ALCHEMY: artefacts reimagined’ an exhibition of contemporary… https://t.co/akfEUoRblY 2 days ago
The Daily Mail has today published an article headlined "Battle erupts over Steven Spielberg plans to film WWI epic near