We are an independent charity and receive just £670 a year net in public funding. We are grateful to the support of our members and volunteers.
You can support the Wiltshire Museum in a number of ways:
- Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum – see our membership page for details of benefits.
- Consider volunteering
- Bring a school or group to visit the Museum
- Visit the Museum shop (either in person or online) for gifts and cards
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (we are @WiltshireMuseum) and share our news with your friends
- Review us on Tripadvisor
- RT @KCStar: Union Station’s new ‘Stonehenge’ show includes artifacts that have never left Europe https://t.co/2BwAgPabtr 2 hours ago
- Looking forward to working with you on the exhibition - features loans from @WiltshireMuseum and @SalisburyMuseum.… https://t.co/JsPjoYx3am 2 hours ago
- In the Telegraph yesterday - combining a visit to @WiltshireMuseum and @SalisburyMuseum with @EH_Stonehenge is no.1… https://t.co/yAjIdtxOnD 9 hours ago
- Hear, Hear! Thanks to you all. https://t.co/7EHs9bR1cT 15 hours ago
- 50 years, 50 objects, 50 stories. Great exhibition by Garston Philips who works at Worcester City Museum. Lovely st… https://t.co/Qa1IXjlzxg 1 day ago
The Daily Mail has today published an article headlined "Battle erupts over Steven Spielberg plans to film WWI epic near