We are an independent charity and receive just £670 a year net in public funding. We are grateful to the support of our members and volunteers.
You can support the Wiltshire Museum in a number of ways:
- Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum – see our membership page for details of benefits.
- Consider volunteering
- Bring a school or group to visit the Museum
- Visit the Museum shop (either in person or online) for gifts and cards
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (we are @WiltshireMuseum) and share our news with your friends
- Review us on Tripadvisor
- RT @TimothyDaw: @WiltshireMuseum fascinating photos, historic discovery from a Twitter thread. https://t.co/Y21pHlocJA 8 hours ago
- Using our new @artfund bags to deliver PPe to @wiltshirepolice and @wiltscouncil - not what we had expected ... We… https://t.co/SdaxDx2Yrv 15 hours ago
- RT @SalisburyMuseum: Did you know that you can explore highlights from our #ceramics collection online? Visit… https://t.co/g9fNnbhMdn 16 hours ago
- artefactual_kw: Today's #DailySarsen The polissoir, Fyfield Down, Wiltshire https://t.co/XCzJKtuefQ 16 hours ago
- RT @jamesrussell66: Need a distraction? Have a listen to my podcast, 'Eric Ravilious: The Art of Looking' - it's he… https://t.co/ny4ehEuuGk 16 hours ago
Objects on Tour: Wessex Women Our four partner museums have explored their collections and found objects that tell the untold