We are an independent charity and receive just £670 a year net in public funding. We are grateful to the support of our members and volunteers.
You can support the Wiltshire Museum in a number of ways:
- Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum – see our membership page for details of benefits.
- Consider volunteering
- Bring a school or group to visit the Museum
- Visit the Museum shop (either in person or online) for gifts and cards
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (we are @WiltshireMuseum) and share our news with your friends
- Review us on Tripadvisor
- See all 8 - explore Wiltshire's fantastic landscapes in the North Wessex Downs AONB. @PewseyVale https://t.co/eb9XxVwELS 17 hours ago
- Our Archaeology Field Group are busy doing post-excavation finds processing this morning - otherwise known as pot w… https://t.co/Ixgm5VkpTb 18 hours ago
- RT @ClothRoadArtsWk: This evening's private view looking great of the Cloth Road Arts members exhibition at @wiltshiremuseum. Shared fro… https://t.co/FWfeLVqPZZ 21 hours ago
- RT @ndaviscrafts: Tonight I attended the private launch for the @ClothRoadArtsWk Member's Exhibition at @WiltshireMuseum! Two of my… https://t.co/d7PPaRnyBh 21 hours ago
- The opening of our @ClothRoadArtsWk exhibition was great fun ... Come and see the range of talent - open at 10. https://t.co/p12mCfc0Ho 21 hours ago
Dear Member and Supporter Biennial Appeal: Conserving letters written by pioneering archaeologists to William Cunnington For this year’s members’ appeal, we are
Wiltshire Museum has been awarded £47,000 over two years, from the Arts Council England Designation Development Fund, to review the