We are an independent charity and receive just £670 a year net in public funding. We are grateful to the support of our members and volunteers.
You can support the Wiltshire Museum in a number of ways:
- Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum – see our membership page for details of benefits.
- Consider volunteering
- Bring a school or group to visit the Museum
- Visit the Museum shop (either in person or online) for gifts and cards
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (we are @WiltshireMuseum) and share our news with your friends
- Review us on Tripadvisor
- Due to technical difficulties, our lift is currently out of order (and will be over the weekend). Apologies for any… https://t.co/lFKACk41eW 4 hours ago
- We’re very excited to be running our first (and FREE!) Curious Kids sessions on Saturday 27th July! Suitable for u… https://t.co/6gxPvc0t60 2 days ago
- Busy day for us! Just finished a sleepover for Dauntsey's School, we are running an @ArtsAward session on our Alche… https://t.co/cLurW0doqp 6 days ago
- Fun event at @SalisburyMuseum this weekend. https://t.co/ES71UHTcpW 6 days ago
- RT @visitpewseyvale: Have a look at our fabulous film of the #pewseyvale and plan your visit to quintessential England… https://t.co/iSte9WHJ5V 7 days ago
We need your help to find out if Bronze Age gold, found in a burial close to Stonehenge, came from