We are an independent charity and receive just £670 a year net in public funding. We are grateful to the support of our members and volunteers.
You can support the Wiltshire Museum in a number of ways:
- Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum – see our membership page for details of benefits.
- Consider volunteering
- Bring a school or group to visit the Museum
- Visit the Museum shop (either in person or online) for gifts and cards
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (we are @WiltshireMuseum) and share our news with your friends
- Review us on Tripadvisor
- Devizes and the Museum were featured in the Telegraph on Saturday! "Remarkable prehistoric artefacts" and "an enric… https://t.co/SP4GrInLS6 3 hours ago
- See the buildings and monuments at risk in your area ... https://t.co/4JZ0gErwoR 4 hours ago
- Bronze Age inspired pots made by children from Derry Hill School last week. Part of their Prehistory themed museum… https://t.co/6jjA46JAeT 8 hours ago
- All ready for our AGM this afternoon.... https://t.co/THP4hzDHfP 2 days ago
- RT @theGreatWestWay: 10 charming market towns to visit while travelling the #GreatWestWay https://t.co/5QaicJnRAa #EnglandUncovered… https://t.co/GKGHh64ktW 2 days ago
The Museum has been contacted on social media and email by a number of people about a rally planned last