We are an independent charity and receive just £670 a year net in public funding. We are grateful to the support of our members and volunteers.
You can support the Wiltshire Museum in a number of ways:
- Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum – see our membership page for details of benefits.
- Consider volunteering
- Bring a school or group to visit the Museum
- Visit the Museum shop (either in person or online) for gifts and cards
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (we are @WiltshireMuseum) and share our news with your friends
- Review us on Tripadvisor
- It’s #AskACurator Day! Today, our Curator has been asked by a researcher to get 17th century trade tokens from the… https://t.co/dsodAtQryi 3 hours ago
- Cornish tin - found in the Eastern Mediteranean in c.1400BC ... https://t.co/xcQVaAJ00l 16 hours ago
- @ClassesAbroad 🙂 1 day ago
- The last batch of our latest Trilithon newsletters have just gone into the post - thanks to our team of volunteer '… https://t.co/5WAGb3GEpD 2 days ago
- @ClassesAbroad We can offer workshops to help students get the most from their visit to Stonehenge - see… https://t.co/SQRJnJlL5y 2 days ago
As we embark upon the development of the Devizes Assize Court as the new home of the Wiltshire Museum, it