Options and Prices
- Self-led visit: Adults - £5.00 per head. Tour leader and driver FREE. [book now before price increases to £6.50 per head from 28 May 2022]
- Schools, college and university groups - see below.
- Guided Tour of Prehistoric Wiltshire Galleries, featuring gold from the Time of Stonehenge: £60, plus per head charge above.
- Guided tours of exhibitions may also be available – please contact us to discuss options.
- Combine your visit to the Museum with a tour of Devizes - please contact us to discuss options.
- Minimum: 10
- Maximum: 70 (capacity in our lecture hall). Large groups will be split into groups of about 20 if guided tour(s) required.
- We have no on-site café, but Tea and Coffee are available on request and as part of the guided tour offer.
- We can also arrange catering - from a simple sandwich lunch to a formal dinner at our Board table.
- There are many cafes in Devizes Town Centre - visit www.Devizes.org.uk* for more information about the town.
- The Museum is located in Georgian and Victorian buildings, with a number of floors, floor types and staircases. However, we do have a platform lift giving access to all the galleries. We have a unisex accessible toilet on the ground floor. More information can be found here.
- Groups are welcome during normal opening hours, but contact us if you would like to arrange a visit outside these times.
Cars/minibus: We have a small car park at the rear of the Museum, suitable for a few cars and/or a minibus.
- Drop off passengers at the front of the Museum (double yellow lines)
- Parking available in the Station Road and Wharf car parks - details on Wiltshire Council website.*
Booking and Contact Us
- Pre-booking required.
- Please contact us to discuss your group visit and how we can help make your visit to the Museum special – firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools, Colleges and Universities
- School visits: details here.
- Higher Education visits: details here
- Home Ed Groups: contact us for details of how we can support you.
External lectures, talks and walks
- We offer a range of talks to groups and societies, including NADFAS, WI, archaeological societies and local history societies - more details here.
* we can not take responsibility for content of external websites.