Fun animal themed art and craft activities inspired by Joanna May’s art exhibition – for ages 3 to 11
Create window silhouette art, bookmarks and your own animals.
Joanna May’s exhibition – A Love Letter to Wiltshire, celebrates and recognises her commitment to the region’s environment and is on display at Wiltshire Museum from 18 March to 11 June.
Tuesday 11 April – 10.30 am to noon SOLD OUT
Tuesday 11 April – 1.30 pm to 3 pm
Wednesday 12 April – 10.30 am to noon SOLD OUT
Wednesday 12 April – 1.30 pm to 3 pm
Price: £6 per child, accompanying adult free (ticket must be booked).
* Pre-booking ESSENTIAL – book-online below.
* Maximum number per session = 12 children.
* Please do not attend if you or a member of your group have Covid or flu-like symptoms. A refund will be given.
* Once 12 child tickets have sold for a session, it will not be possible to book any more child tickets, although adult tickets may still be available.
* activities are suitable for ages 3-11. Under 8s must be accompanied please.
* each session will last approx. 1½ hour.
No responsibility can be accepted by the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society (the Society) for accidents or injury sustained during the course of any event arranged by the Society.