Tim Laycock tells and sings folk tales and story songs from Wiltshire and Dorset for all the family , accompanying himself on concertina and guitar.
How big was the Wonderful Crocodile? Where did Jack go in the Magic Boat? And how did Old William outwit the Bull? Come along and find out!
Tuesday 11 August
Tuesday 25 October
10.30 am – 12 noon
Price: FREE for children and adults – but please book, tickets are limited.
* Cost = FREE
* Pre-booking ESSENTIAL – book-online below.
* Maximum number per session = 20 children.
* Please refer to Booking Notes, before booking.
More activities for under 12s:
Tuesday 2 August – Hardy Textiles (for ages 6 to 12)
Wednesday 3 August – Felt Crafts (for the under 6s)
9 and 10 August – dinosaurs and fossil themed crafts (for under 12s)
16 and 17 August – pirate themed crafts (for under 12s)
23 and 24 August – Wiltshire landmarks (for under 12s) –
Thursdays during August – FREE drop-in activity: Visit the Thomas Hardy exhibition and then create a landscape or wildflower picture using tissue paper, felt and other collage materials.
* Face coverings may be worn if desired.
* Any queries – email firstname.lastname@example.org
* activities are suitable for under 12s. Under 8s must be accompanied please.
* each session will last approx. 1½ hour.
* Please do not attend an event if you or a member of your group have any symptoms of Covid.
No responsibility can be accepted by the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society (the Society) for accidents or injury sustained during the course of any event arranged by the Society.