Make your own treasures inspired by some of the amazing artefacts in our collection.
Using metal embossing foil, clay and other craft materials create Saxon brooches, Iron Age designs, prehistoric beakers and a replica dagger.
Price: £6 per child, accompanying adults free.
* Pre-booking ESSENTIAL – book-online below.
* Please refer to Booking Notes, before booking.
Dates: Tuesday 1 and Wednesday 2 June
10.30 -12.00 – SOLD OUT
1.30 – 3.00
To ensure we are Covid-secure we have put the following measures in place:
* There are three tables per session.
* Tables can be booked by one household/support bubble only:
* Maximum 6 individuals per table (to include both children and adults).
* Maximum two adults per table.
* Please do NOT book a table if there are fewer than six tickets available for that table.
* The Museum will be open to visitors on the day of the activities, please follow the one-way system.
* Face coverings are required in the Museum shop and galleries, but may be removed in the Lecture Hall if preferred.
* Any queries – email firstname.lastname@example.org
* please bring your own water or juice – we are unable to supply any refreshments – tap water is available.
* activities are suitable for ages 3-11. Under 8s must be accompanied please.
* each session will last approx. 1½ hour.
* the room will be cleaned between sessions.
* Please follow Covid-measures introduced for the safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff.
* Please do not attend an event if you or a member of your group have any of the signs of Covid or have been asked to self-isolate.
No responsibility can be accepted by the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society (the Society) for accidents or injury sustained during the course of any event arranged by the Society.