Medieval Crafts – Kings, Queens and Knights
Arts and crafts activities for ages 3 to 11, including:
- King, queen and knight spoon puppets
- Design a coats of arms
- Try Medieval writing
- Make a mini catapult
Tuesday 30 May – 10.30 am to noon
Tuesday 30 May – 1.30 pm to 3 pm
Wednesday 31 May – 10.30 am to noon
Price: £6 per child, accompanying adult free (ticket must be booked).
* Pre-booking ESSENTIAL – book-online below.
* Maximum number per session = 12 children.
* Please refer to Booking Notes, before booking.
* Please do not attend if you or a member of your group have Covid or flu-like symptoms. A refund will be given.
* Once 12 child tickets have sold for a session, it will not be possible to book any more child tickets, although adult tickets may still be available.
* activities are suitable for ages 3-11. Under 8s must be accompanied please.
* each session will last approx. 1½ hour.
No responsibility can be accepted by the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society (the Society) for accidents or injury sustained during the course of any event arranged by the Society.