* BOTH SESSIONS SOLD OUT* Create printed landscape pictures (using printing foam) inspired by the chalk downlands, experiment with chalks to draw pictures of white horses and mythical creatures and ‘dress’ your white horse picture using collage materials.
Art and Craft activities for ages 3 to 11.
Tuesday 26 October
10.30 am – 12.00 noon
1.30 pm – 3.00 pm
Price: £6 per child, accompanying adult free (ticket must be booked).
* Pre-booking ESSENTIAL – book-online below.
* Maximum number per session = 15 (children and adults)
* Please refer to Booking Notes, before booking.
To ensure we are Covid-secure we have put the following measures in place:
* The Museum will be open to visitors on the day of the activities, please follow the one-way system.
* Face coverings may be worn if desired, but can be removed when in the Lecture Hall if preferred.
* Any queries – email email@example.com
* please bring your own water or juice – we are unable to supply any refreshments – tap water is available.
* activities are suitable for ages 3-11. Under 8s must be accompanied please.
* each session will last approx. 1½ hour.
* the room will be cleaned between sessions.
* Please follow Covid-measures introduced for the safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff.
* Please do not attend an event if you or a member of your group have any of the signs of Covid or have been asked to self-isolate.
No responsibility can be accepted by the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society (the Society) for accidents or injury sustained during the course of any event arranged by the Society.