Starting in the village of Urchfont, this route will take us to Oakfrith Wood before descending through the mysterious hollow of Folly Wood, with much history to be discovered along the way.
Date: Wednesday 22 June
Start time: 6.30 pm. Walk is expected to last approx. three hours. 5 miles.
Parking and Meeting Point: Parking in Urchfont, Crookwood Lane OS Grid Ref: SU 03541 57195
Cost: £12 (£10 WANHS members)
Booking: Essential ‘BOOK ONLINE’ below.
Maximum Number: 12 (excluding walk leader)
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Stout footwear, protective clothing to suit the prevailing weather conditions and reasonable mobility will be required.
- Please ensure that you bring water and snacks; this is particularly important in hot weather.
- The event may be postponed if adverse weather is forecast.
- Unless sold out, bookings will close at 9 am on the day of the outing.
- Booking for events
- Cancellations, Refunds and T&Cs
More Walks by Hidden Wiltshire