* TUESDAY 10th – SOLD OUT* Make your own treasures inspired by some of the amazing artefacts in our collection.
Art and Craft activities for ages 3 to 11. Two sessions per day – 10.30am and 1.30pm. Sessions last approx. one and a half hours.
Date and themes:
Tuesday 10 and Wednesday 11 August – Prehistoric Cave Art Creations.
Use chalks, charcoals, etching and painting to create cave art designs as well as creating your own portable cave art animal from clay.
* TUESDAY 10 AUGUST – SOLD OUT *
* SOLD OUT * Tuesday 17 and Wednesday 18 August – Fossils and Dinosaur Crafts.
Investigate our fossils and take part in fun crafts including making a plaster of Paris fossil and using stamps to create dinosaur pictures.
Price: £6 per child, accompanying adult free (ticket must be booked).
* Pre-booking ESSENTIAL – book-online below.
* Maximum number per session = 15 (children and adults)
* Please refer to Booking Notes, before booking.
10.30 am – 12.00 noon
1.30 pm – 3.00 pm
To ensure we are Covid-secure we have put the following measures in place:
* The Museum will be open to visitors on the day of the activities, please follow the one-way system.
* Face coverings may be worn if desired, but can be removed when in the Lecture Hall if preferred.
* Any queries – email email@example.com
* please bring your own water or juice – we are unable to supply any refreshments – tap water is available.
* activities are suitable for ages 3-11. Under 8s must be accompanied please.
* each session will last approx. 1½ hour.
* the room will be cleaned between sessions.
* Please follow Covid-measures introduced for the safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff.
* Please do not attend an event if you or a member of your group have any of the signs of Covid or have been asked to self-isolate.
No responsibility can be accepted by the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society (the Society) for accidents or injury sustained during the course of any event arranged by the Society.