Wiltshire landmarks – themed crafts
Get inspired by landmarks in the Wiltshire landscape – henges, hillforts and white horses and create water colour and tissue paper resist pictures, a foamy henge and round house model.
Tuesday 23 and Wednesday 24 August
10.30 am to noon and 1.30 pm to 3 pm
Price: £6 per child, accompanying adult free (ticket must be booked).
* Cost = £6 per child (adults free)
* Pre-booking ESSENTIAL – book-online below.
* Maximum number per session = 12 children. Please book tickets for children and accompanying adults (free).
* Please refer to Booking Notes, before booking.
More activities for under 12s:
Tuesday 2 August – Hardy Textiles (for ages 6 to 12)
Wednesday 3 August – Felt Crafts (for the under 6s)
9 and 10 August – dinosaurs and fossil themed crafts (for under 12s)
16 and 17 August – pirate themed crafts (for under 12s)
23 and 24 August – Wiltshire landmarks (for under 12s) –
Thursdays during August – FREE drop-in activity: Visit the Thomas Hardy exhibition and then create a landscape or wildflower picture using tissue paper, felt and other collage materials.
* Face coverings may be worn if desired.
* Any queries – email firstname.lastname@example.org
* activities are suitable for under 12s. Under 8s must be accompanied please.
* each session will last approx. 1½ hour.
* Please do not attend an event if you or a member of your group have any symptoms of Covid.
No responsibility can be accepted by the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society (the Society) for accidents or injury sustained during the course of any event arranged by the Society.