Download free PDF resources specially developed to support the new history curriculum.
‘Journeys through Prehistory’ Teachers Pack
* Stone Age Images
* Bronze Age Images
* Workshop Outlines
- KS1 Stone Age lesson plan
- KS2 Stone Age lesson plan
- KS2 Neolithic and Bronze Age lesson plan
* Prehistory Factsheets
* Prehistory Book List
* Other resources
* Risk Assessment [coming soon]
Our Bush Barrow mace is featured on the British Museum Teaching History with 100 Objects website.
* Bush Barrow Mace
The website has been designed to support the new History Curriculum and includes teaching ideas and classroom activities.
Explore : Imagine : Discover
We offer a wide range of learning opportunities for people of all ages including:
* KS1 and KS2 Primary School learning programme
* creative play sessions for pre-schools
* hands-on workshops for schools, clubs and youth groups
* family workshops and events
* talks and tours for higher and further education groups
* evening classes and handling sessions for adult groups
* reminiscence sessions
* tours of archaeological sites for all ages - including West Kennet long barrow, Adam's Grave and the North Wessex Downs and special tours of the Stonehenge landscape
To find out more, contact Ali Rushent, our Learning and Outreach Officer on 01380 727369 or Click here to send an e-mail.
41 Long Street, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1NS
Telephone: 01380 727369