SUMMER STORIES: Time Travel Tour
11:00 am, Thursday, 21 August, 2014
Family fun tour that will take you on a journey through Prehistoric Wiltshire.
Only 15 places per workshop, so to avoid disappointment please book in advance - two sessions: 11am to noon and 2pm to 3pm.
Summer Holiday Activities and Story telling workshops – Wednesdays and Thursdays throughout the summer holidays:
* Wednesday 30 July – Mosaics
* Thursday 31 July – Summer Stories: Sensory Storytelling
* Wednesday 6 August – Fossils and Dinosaurs
* Thursday 7 August – Fossils and Dinosaurs
* Wednesday 13 August – Summer Stories: Prehistoric Stories and Cave Art.
* Wednesday 20 August – Pirate Treasures (and underwater themed crafts)
* Thursday 21 August – Summer Stories: Time Travel Tour.
* Wednesday 27 August – Knights, Castles and Dragons
* Thursday 28 August – Summer Stories: Storytelling Day - drop in event.
Under 8s must be accompanied.
An activity may be cancelled at short notice.
Cost: Included in usual Museum admission charge - free for children under 16.
Essential for story-telling workshops - so that we know that there will be enough children to run the session. Each session has up to 15 places.
* Contact the Museum on 01380 727369
* Send us an e-mail and advise which workshop you would like to attend.