Egyptian themed art and craft activities, linked to our Out of Egypt exhibition.
What can we find out about the Ancient Egyptians through their artefacts? Find out about mummification then create a mummy mask, a golden amulet and hieroglyphic bookmark to take home. Finish your session with the chance to see some of the amazing real artefacts from the Out of Egypt Exhibition.
To ensure we are Covid-secure we have put the following measures in place:
* the Museum will be closed to the public, except for those attending the holiday activities
* tables can be booked by a household or support bubble only – maximum 4 per table. If you are a smaller or larger group, please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Maximum two adults per table.
* there will be three tables per session, one per household.
* please bring your own water or juice – we are unable to supply any refreshments – tap water is available.
* activities are suitable for age 11 and under. Under 8s must be accompanied please.
* each session will last one hour. There will be a one hour gap between each session for cleaning.
* Pre-booking ESSENTIAL – book-online below.
* Dates – Tuesday 27 and Wednesday 28 October
* Time slots:
– 9.30 – 10.30
– 11.30 -12.30 (SOLD OUT – BOTH DAYS)
– 1.30 -2.30
Price: £10 per table. Donations welcome though!
Image (C): Emma Kerr – @emmakerr.trialanderror
Cancellation and Refund Policy
As a small independent charity we have a number of fixed costs, and cannot afford to run events at a loss. Therefore the following cancellation and refund policy applies to purchasers:
* More than 14 days before the event – full refund*
* Between 14 days and 5 days – 50% refund* (unless we can resell the ticket – see below)
* Less than 5 days – no refund (unless we can resell the ticket – see below)
*A £2.50 administration fee will be deducted from all refunds.
If events, lectures, outings or workshops are cancelled at short notice by the Society a full refund will be offered.
If we have a waiting list, or are able to resell the ticket before the event, then a full refund will be issued, less the administration fee*.
No responsibility can be accepted by the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society (the Society) for accidents or injury sustained during the course of any event arranged by the Society.