Support our vital educational work and the long-term care of our nationally important collections.
Join the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society which owns and runs the Wiltshire Museum.
Why you should join
- FREE entry to our award-winning Museum and special exhibitions
- FREE entry to Salisbury Museum and the Dorset County Museum as part of our Wessex Museums Partnership
- FREE welcome tour with our Director
- Discounted lecture, conference and course tickets. Organised visits to museums, monuments and historic houses
- Regular newsletter with the lastest news and forthcoming events
- Find out more about Wiltshire's story as you get to know fellow members and meet subject experts
- Make new friends by getting involved in the Museum and Society as a volunteer
- Get involved in fieldwork and excavation with our Archaeology Field Group
- Read the latest archaeological and historical research in your FREE copy of our annual journal
- Find out about where you live with FREE research access to 50,000 books, documents, maps and images in our Archive and Library
- Gold and Amber donors, Life and Corporate members also enjoy invitations to private views of new exhibitions
- Knowing you are supporting our vital educational work and the long-term care of our nationally important collection
Student membership - we will require proof of student status. Please email details (e.g. copy of course acceptance letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Joint/Family Membership - please email details of members to us so we can ensure our records show both names for mailings. We can also send correspondence to multiple email addresses.
Please consider becoming a Gold or Amber donor. Your help makes a real difference in enabling us to continue telling Wiltshire's Story. This includes your normal subscription plus a donation element.
Join online now!
Spread the cost - you can now pay monthly
We also offer Life Membership.
Updated: January 2019
In celebration of Local and Community History month, our volunteers are taking over our social media each Tuesday - talking