Pre-book your timed tickets
OPEN 5 April to 30 October (incl): Monday to Saturday: 10am to 5pm; Sundays: 11am to 3pm.
Check events pages for details of bank holiday opening.
Pre-booking is recommended - Pre-book online HERE.
- The maximum bookable online per 15 minute time slot is six.
- Online ticket sales close at 9am on the day of entry.
- Face coverings are recommended whilst on the Museum premises (unless exempt) (Feb 2022)
Please read our Before Your Visit page for important information.
Keeping Visitors Safe
- Although legal restrictions have been lifted we will continue to ensure that our visitors, volunteers and staff remain safe, including hand-sanitizer and one-way route.
- We may control numbers in galleries to ensure they do not become over-crowded.
- Our volunteers and staff may still be wearing face-coverings in the Museum shop and galleries and you may wish to do the same.
- We would ask that visitors, volunteers and staff do not come to the Museum if they have tested positive for Covid, or have any Covid symptoms.
- We continue to monitor and follow the latest government guidance and our website will be updated if there are any major changes.
Our Archive and Library remains closed and access to collections research is limited. We would ask that general or object identification enquiries be submitted via email in the first instance – email@example.com.
- Please book a ticket for every person visiting. The maximum bookable online is six per 15 minute slot.
- Please arrive within 10 minutes of your entry time slot. Entry will be at the discretion of the staff.
- Please have your ticket ready to show staff upon entry (this can be printed or on a smart phone).
- Please follow signs and guidance from staff.
- Lift - If you will require use of the lift, please advise us in advance as the route differs to the main route - firstname.lastname@example.org
- After your visit, you will receive a one-off email containing a feedback questionnaire about your experience at the Museum.