Pre-book your timed tickets
Pre-booking is essential for entry.
Wiltshire Museum is now open and we look forward to welcoming you.
We have worked hard to make sure visitors have a comfortable and enjoyable time. We have restricted the number of visitors we can accommodate at any one time and you will need to pre-book timed entry tickets in advance - those who do not have tickets can be turned away. Please read our Before Your Visit page for important information.
Wiltshire Museum has achieved the Visit England COVID-19 Industry Standard, confirming we have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
- Please book a ticket for every person visiting. The maximum bookable online is two, but we can accommodate up to six (from the same household or support bubble), if you contact us in advance - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please arrive within the 30 minute entry time slot. If you arrive late, we will not be able to guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the staff.
- Please try and keep your visit to approximately 45-60 minutes.
- Please have your ticket ready to show staff upon entry.
- We’ve made some changes so your visit will be different from what you’re used to. Please follow signs and guidance from staff.
- Please follow social distancing guidance.
- There is a marked one-way route around the building.
- Lift - If you will require use of the lift, please advise us in advance as the route differs to the main route - email@example.com
In line with Government guidance, we are required to collect details and maintain records of staff, customers and visitors on our premises, from 24 July onwards, to support NHS Test and Trace. We will, therefore, keep a temporary record of visitors details for 21 days, to help identify people who may have been in contact with the virus and help minimise the onward spread of COVID-19.
After your visit, you will recieve a one-off email containing a feedback questionnaire about your experience at the Museum.